- Reisterstown's #1 Home for the Arts
- Fall Semester Starts - September 21st
- Classes begin for both our Children's Theatre Company and Studio Theatre Company.
- Haunted House - October 16, 17, 23, 24 - 7pm to 11pm
- Our annual Halloween tradition will be scaring Baltimore for two weekends this time. Enter the acclaimed art studio of Vivian Winters... but enter at your own risk. $6 suggested donation.
Updated September 31s, 2015
Fall Classes @ OSA
We have some spots open in our fall classes. We offer low cost theatre classes for students, grades 3 through 12. These sessions are perfect for those who have never done theater as well as those who are veterans. This semester, we will be working on an actor's "toolbox," which will include auditioning techniques, how to write a resume, and improvisation skills. Classes meet every Monday for 13 weeks, with the performance on the last week. Children's Theatre Company, for grades 3 through 6, meets from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Studio Theatre Company, grades 7 through 12, meets from 7:30pm to 9:00pm. Cost of a session is $140, with payment due the second week of classes. Partial scholarships are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.
This year we are holding our haunted house over two weekends for twice the terrifying fun. Announcing the grand gallery opening of critically acclaimed artist Vivian Winters. For the first time she will be opening her studio for her new exhibition: "Mortality." See the artist at work and her new pieces for this once in a lifetime private showing. Open Space Arts' 4th annual haunted house will sure to be a hair raising adventure for even the bravest of souls. Come witness one of the most psychologically thrilling haunted houses in Baltimore. Not recommended for children under the age of 12. $6 suggested donation at 16 Hanover Road in Reisterstown, MD.