- Reisterstown's #1 Home for the Arts
- Peter Pan Auditions - November 22nd from 1pm to 4pm
- Be a part of this great adventure. See more details on our auditions page.
- Push/ Pull: Contact Improv Group - December 6th from 7pm to 9pm
- Connect with other actors and get a work out in the process. Join our new group that will practice contact improv together. No previous experience is needed. Must be 14 years old and older to join.
- Playwrighting and Pizza Night - December 10th from 7pm to 9pm
- Eat, write, and be merry. Ever wanted to try your hand at playwrighting? Have a scene that’s been sitting on your computer aching to be read? Come hang out with fellow writers at Open Space Arts.
- Winter Coffee House - December 14th at 7pm
- See our companies perform at our annual coffee house at Temple Emanuel. $5 suggested donation
Updated November 15, 2014
To help raise money for Peter Pan, we will be selling Open Space Arts and Peter Pan t-shirts. Currently, we have the OSA logo shirts available in a variety of styles! For every shirt you buy, OSA gets $5! Help us out (and look real cool in the process)! Get them while they last! Peter Pan T-Shirts will be available later in the month. Buy them here!
Announcing the theme for SPF 2015
We are excited to announce that this year's theme for our Summer Playwright's Festival is... "Heroes and Legends!" So start writing. Plays are due April 15th. See the full list of guidelines here.
Peter Pan Auditions
Auditions for our upcoming winter production will be Saturday November 22nd from 1pm to 4pm. This is different than previously stated. Auditions will be held at Open Space Arts at 16 Hanover Road in Reisterstown. Cold readings will be provided. No other preparation is necessary. For more information see our auditions page.
Currently Seeking Acts
We are currently seeking acts for a variety show fundraiser in January. If you would like to perform, read poetry, sing a song, etc, please contact Katie at email@example.com. The show will take place January 17th.
New Contact Improv Club
Contact improv is a method of movement that allows actors to connect with each other on a deep level. It's part dance, part theatre, and part work-out and a lot of fun. This group will meet bi-weekly starting Saturday December 6th from 7pm to 9pm and is open to everyone ages 14 and up.
Playwrighting and Pizza Night
Want to write a play for SPF this year but don't know where to start? Have a play that you've been working on but you need to hear it out loud? Come to our first playwrighting and pizza night on December 10th from 7pm to 9pm. We will write, eat, and have a lot of fun!